Join us for the Fierce Calm 108 on 23 June 2019 in aid of our registered charity partners.
The world needs some love right now, so let's unite! What better way to do it than by celebrating international day of yoga together by practising together: Whoever, however, wherever we are.
The Fierce Calm community will come together across the world to unite in performing 108 sun salutations, led by Danni Pomplum, Emily Brett, Zephyr Wildman, Hannah Barrett (yoga_girl_london), Mariel Witmond-Bateman, Somewhat Rad, Kim Hartwell, Esther Da Costa, Kristi Mae Rodelli, Aimee Garcia-Marshall and Pip Johnson. Join us in person at the GRATITUDE FESTIVAL here in the UK or online via social media, Wherever you are in the world at 16:00 UK time on the 23rd of June. It's an opportunity for us to connect through the platforms and practice that brought us together in the first place!
The event will be broadcast live via Instagram live under the #fiercecalm108 hashtag and you can take part in any number of ways:
- Roll out your mat at home and follow along with us online
- Invite some friends around to your place and make it a party!
- Meet up with friends at a park or a community space
- Host a #fiercecalm108 event at your local studio
You are part of this Fierce Calm community and it will be incredible to come together to practice what we love, for one moment in time, wherever we are.
This is a fantastic opportunity for us to support the causes we believe in through our chosen registered charity partners. You’ll be able to do this in a number of ways:
- Everyone taking part at home can pledge to donate a minimum amount (perhaps the equivalent of £$€10.80 in your currency)
- if you are hosting a larger event, make it donation based, or set fundraising goals for your participants
- Buy a Fierce Calm 108 t-shirt and proudly wear it on the day. For each t-shirt sold at least £10.80 will be donated to our charity partners.
The important thing is that everyone can participate, regardless of circumstance. All money will be donated directly to the charity of your choosing via the links provided on the Fierce Calm website, which will follow shortly.
We would love for YOU to join us. Put the date in your diary, spread the word, complete the box at the top of this page and let us know that you’re in. If you are hosting at a local studio or are a studio owner, book your studio space now, don’t leave it too late and make sure you tell us so that we can send you all the marketing materials you need....
Can’t wait to see you all on the mat, sharing our gratitude at the Fierce Calm 108!
Founder of Fierce Calm